internationally renowned Victoria Falls constitute one of
the mist spectacular natural wonders of the world.
The mighty Zambezi River plunges into a chasm 1700 meters wide in a series of cataracts with bellowing spray which can be seen 70km away.
is the world's largest sheet of falling water and the local
name "Mosi-oa-Tunya" means the "Smoke that Thunders".
Viewing points opposite the cataracts are reached by paths running through rain forest which thrive on the spray thrown up throughout the year.
View this awe-inspiring site from the air and take in the vista of the upstream river and it's many islands, the spray as it is kicked a thousand feet into the sky and the gorge downstream.
Victoria Falls have an international airport and we fly you directly there from any destination in Southern Africa.
Falls as it is known is a small town surrounded by 0one of
the most famous sites in the world, The " Musi-oa-Tunya"
(Smoke that thunders).
Thousands of people flock each year to see the largest set of Falls in the world, the Victoria Falls.
3 Day Vic Falls Fly In Packages
AIR PACKAGES from Johannesburg:
David Livingstone Safari Lodge
& Spa, is situated 5km from Livingstone and 7km from
Victoria Falls known as Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Smoke that
Thunders) one of the most impressive natural wonders of the
world and Africa’s adventure capital.
David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa invites guests to step into pure natural luxury.
David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the disabled comfortably.
The rooms Room features include:
> colour, remote control televisions
> access to satellite channels
> radio, alarm clocks and hairdryers
> 24 hour room service
> wake-up calls
> laundry service
> mini bar and coffee / tea station
> telephones, internet & email
> air conditioning
> separate bath and shower
> 24 hour reception services
> ample free car parking
> baby sitting services
> curio & gift shops in the area
> disabled facilities
> shuttle service
> internet facilities available - wireless
> nature centre with resident guide
> health and beauty Spa
> swimming pool
> Lady Livingstone 144 seater river cruiser
· Return flights Johannesburg à Livingstone
· Airport taxes
· Return transfers Livingstone airport to hotel
· 2 Night’s accommodation in a standard room
· Breakfast & Dinner daily
· Sunset Cruise (Excl $10 park fee)
times as follows ex Johannesburg (OR Tambo Airport) on
British Airways Comair :
Johannesburg – Livingstone departs 1100 arrives 1245
Johannesburg departs 1330 arrives 1515
Yellow Fever certificates
are required !!!
§ Visa’s where required, travel insurance
§ ZAWA park fees of $10 (only payable in Kwacha or credit card at the lodge) per person once off – payable direct
service on any items purchased at the lodge, not included in
RATES FROM:R 15,250 per adult sharing.
R 17,550 per single room
Prices subject to change
Please be aware that the airlines fares increase constantly, we can in no way guarantee a price quoted until we have received passports copies & the confirmation from the airline (thereafter your price is held for 24 hours & we would require a deposit payment within those 24 hours to secure the price of the flight. Balance is due 1 month prior to travel, if the intended package is within 1 month of travel, we will require the full payment within 24 hours of invoice).
**If you are booking any domestic flights, please ensure you arrive at OR Tambo Airport at least 2 hours prior to travel (we suggest the earliest flight out) + again leave a gap of 2 hours on your return, if there are any unforeseen delays, you will miss your flights & a no show = no refunds.
MPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ :
GENERAL QUOTE & BOOKING INFORMATION :
- The above is just a quote, we are not holding any reservations
- The quote is based on flights & airport taxes currently available (subject to sending this quote)
- Quote is strictly subject to availability and is based on per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Quote is only valid for South African passport holder/South African residents unless otherwise stated
- Please see attached info on the accommodation
- For any light aircraft transfers ONLY : Please inform us in advance if guests weigh more than 100kg (220lbs) as additional weight allowance on the aircraft must be purchased for safety and comfort. The costs for this are calculated on request according to specific region and routing, and provides for a maximum of 70kg (154lbs) excess weight.
- Passports : To travel clients require a passport that has at least two blank pages that is valid for 6 months after the return date
- A child’s rate applies to children of 11 years and under, unless stated. To get an infant fare the child must be under two years at the time of travel
- Guests should note that they will be traveling to a malaria area and should consult a doctor or travel clinic for suitable malaria medication
- Travel insurance is not included in the quote and can be arranged on request
- Visas where required are not included in the rate. Clients are responsible for ensuring they have the necessary visa documents.
- Activities exclude park fees which are payable in cash direct
- In Zambia a 10 % service fee will be levied on any additional meals / beverages which are not included in your package
- In Zimbabwe, we recommend travelling with small denominations of US$, Rands are widely accepted – but we do not suggest this due to exchange rate variances, only Visa credit cards are currently accepted but not all lodges have the facility. Credit Cards are however widely accepted in Zambia and Botswana. In Zambia, Kwacha (the local currency) can be purchased on arrival at the airport (ATM).
There has just been a new Statutory Instrument
published recently in Zambia regulating the use of foreign
currencies within the country.
- Airfares and rates quoted are subject to change without prior notification, due to availability, currency fluctuations and/or other surcharges deemed necessary by the principal as well as restrictions set out by the carriers and supplier not adhered to on discounted airfares offered
- We wish to advise that Zambian Authorities at Livingstone Airport have introduced new security features that are impacting on the processing time for international arrivals and departures. These new features include finger print and passport scanning plus photographing of every passenger that comes through. We have been informed that on average it will take +/- 4 minutes to process each passenger. However we have already seen the impact of these new measures which are leading to congestion at the Arrivals & Departures halls and delayed transfers from LVI. There is a good probability that guests on scheduled transfers may be delayed waiting for others booked on the same vehicle that are delayed in the process. We will obviously take whatever measures we can to alleviate any delays however I strongly recommend that guests on scheduled transfer be advised that they may encounter delays on arrival and transferring to respective hotels.
- Please have a look through booking procedure below
BOOKING PROCEDURE :
- We will require the full names of the people travelling as the names appear in the passport & passport copies
- Once a booking is made by you and the travel details confirmed to us we will send you an invoice with our full details indicated.
- The above quoted flights are in restrictive classes. They require payment for flights within 24 hours of making the booking. This is approximately 50% of the total cost. We cannot guarantee that the same class of fares will be available if payment is made after 24 hours. Please send a proof of payment to your consultant as deposits can take up to 48 hours to reflect on our bank.
- Once flights are paid they are non refundable. Amendments, where permitted by the airline, will incur charges. If you prefer more flexibility a higher class of flight on another airline must be used in which case our standard terms and conditions will apply
- Once flights are ticketed, no name changes are permitted (please ensure passport copies are up to date & accurate)
- Final payment is required a month prior to travel
- When full payment has been made we will send your e-tickets & travel vouchers to you.
Zambia added to list of countries requiring Yellow Fever vaccination
26 August 2011
South Africans travelling to Zambia will now be required to have a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate following a global Yellow Fever risk assessment conducted by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Zambia’s status has been classified as a low risk. However, as Yellow Fever is vaccine preventable, and travellers to and from countries with a low risk of transmission still risk contracting or importing Yellow Fever into South Africa, the Department of Health in South Africa has updated the Yellow Fever vaccination policy to include Zambia.
The new policy will be effective from 1 October 2011. From this date, a valid Yellow Fever certificate will be required for travellers over 1 year old:
2.Victoria Falls & Chobe Safari 5 day ***** 5 Star 5 Day
Meet & Greet JHB International ; connect to Victoria Falls Flight.
On arrival you will be met and transferred to Victoria Falls Hotel***** for (2) nights on a fully inclusive basis.
LIVINGSTONE PACKAGE - THE ROYAL LIVINGSTONE HOTEL- FLY IN
Translated – The Smoke that Thunders – is the local name for
the Victoria Falls. The world-famous cascade of water provides
the baseline for your journey into colonial sophistication.
Its fine spray may be seen like a cloud across the bushveld,
throwing rainbows hundreds of feet in the air. On the forested
banks of the great Zambezi River, upstream of the mighty
cataract where it thunders into the Batoka Gorge, is The Royal
Livingstone. In its cool lounges and shaded verandas, you will
encounter the elegance and luxury of an earlier, more
Stay in style...The Royal Livingstone is a luxurious colonial style five star hotel on the Zambian side of Vic Falls which offers an un surpassed view of the spray of the Victoria Falls.
Enjoy the rays of the African sun around the focal point of the hotel’s scenery, the sparking and inviting Victorian themed pool. As the day fades and the lengthening of shadows bring cool relief, you can wander down to the sundeck to marvel at the grand sweep of the watery horizon burnt gold by the sinking sun, whilst sipping sundowners in the most romantic setting.
This is the unique promise of The Royal Livingstone Hotel – Zambia’s most spectacularly diverse wilderness experience offers exquisite style and intimacy against a backdrop of wild Africa in all her splendour. There’s no better place to contemplate the unrivalled majesty of the Victoria Falls on your doorstep than the utterly unique Royal Livingstone Hotel, where zebras enjoy the wandering across the lawn.
This Zambia vacation includes:
Transfer to Botswana to Chobe Safari Lodge ***** LDBB
Chobe Safari Lodge, Botswana
Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of
Chobe River and sharing a border with Chobe National Park.
Right on our doorstep four African countries meet ( Botswana,
Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia), Chobe Safari Lodge therefore
offers an excellent getaway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls
Airport Flight / JHB
All airport taxes.
Lunches and dinners.
Personal items and gratuities.
R 14,250 per adult sharing./
Prices subjest to change
Standard terms and conditions apply to you
Direct Cellular Bookings : +27 (0) 82 9259 716 (24 hours)